We are pleased to announce that registration for SHARP 2022 Amsterdam has opened April 7th 2022.
The conference fees are fixed at:
- Early bird fee (until 5 May 2022) € 275,00
- Regular fee € 300,00
- Student’s early bird fee (until 5 May 2022) € 175,00
- Student’s regular fee € 200,00
These fees include all scheduled coffee breaks, receptions, lunches and dinners.
Prices for online participation are set at:
- Early bird (until 5 May 2022) € 50
- Regular € 75
- Student’s early bird (until 5 May 2022) € 25
- Student’s regular € 50
Registration and payment is conducted through your Conftool account: www.conftool.pro/sharp2022/
Please follow the steps below in order to complete the registration.
1. Log in to the Conftool
2. Open the link to Registration
3. When you register within the Early-Bird deadline you will automatically receive the discounted rate
4. Check the applicable box and register as (1) student, (2) regular SHARP member, or (3) regular without membership. In the latter case, you will still need to become a member. This can be done after registration as well (www.sharpweb.org)
5. Enter your information.
6. At the next step, indicate whether you are attending the conference online or offline.
- Next, check the box that you would like to pay via bank transfer. This is by far the best option for the organization and for you because there are no charges. The screen will lead you to the payment details. You will need to read and agree to the Terms of Registration and Payment. You will then be registered and can make the payment. Don’t forget to mention the reason for transfer: WBS C.2035.0007, with your name. You will find the invoice in your account in the Conftool, including the details. The invoice can be used for declarations.
- Is a bank transfer not possible for you? Then choose the option Paypal. You must have a Pay Pal account to do this. The step-by-step instructions will lead you to the Pay Pal option. You will need to click on the Pay Pal symbol on the last screen to log into your account.
- If Pay pal is not a suitable option, then select payment via credit card. This also works through Pay pal, but instead of logging in select the option “Pay with debit or credit card”.
Your registration is not complete until you have paid! Registration for speakers at the conference closes on May 29. After registration cancellations are not accepted.
Refunds can only be given out at the discretion of the organizing committee in case of extraordinary circumstances.